Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from a friends who's from Augusta, Ga- the home of the Master's. This is a famous salad dressing from a restaurant there and it's really good.
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil (I use canola)
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons lawry seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or a blender and puree until blended.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Good flavor, but it probably could have used a touch of sugar or honey to cut the acidity and sourness of the vinegar. My tomato was small, so I used the whole thing. Also cut back the Accent to 1/4 teaspoon because I didn't want that much MSG.
Add Green Onions and either croutons or broken up toasted pitas!