Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The pink dressing gives this salad a nice splash of color. Treat yourself! From the Neely's Celebration Cookbook.
- 1⁄3 cup roughly chopped roasted red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces baby mixed greens
- 3 tablespoons torn fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons torn fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil
- Cobine all the dressing ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until smooth.
- Toss the greens and herbs in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with the dressing, and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!