Prep 8 mins
Cook 55 mins
This makes a great lunch dish with crusty French bread!!!
- 1 box frozen artichoke heart
- 1 bunch green onion
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup medium cream
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook artichoke hearts as directed on the label.
- Drain and dice.
- Wash green onions and cut fine, including tops.
- Divide artichokes and onions among 4 small ramekins (or custard dishes).
- Break an egg into each.
- Pour cream over eggs, season with salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350*F.
- oven for 45 minutes, or until eggs are of desired doneness.
- Makes 4 servings.
Easy and yummy! Made this for hubby, who is on the Atkin's diet. These turned out a bit like single serving quiches, because I beat the eggs before I poured them into the bowls. 5 stars because he gobbled them up! Good for breakfast, too.