1/5 Photos of Green Green Spring Vegetables Barefoot Contessa - Ina Garten
From Ina Garten and the food network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch the string beans in a large pot of boiling salted water for 1 minute only. Lift the beans from the water with a slotted spoon or sieve and immerse them in a bowl of ice water.
- 2Add the snap peas to the same boiling water and cook for 1 minute, until al dente, adding them to the ice water and the beans.
- 3Cut the asparagus into 2-inch lengths diagonally and cook in the boiling water for 2 minutes, and add to the ice water.
- 4Cut the broccolini in half, boil for 1 minute, and add to the ice water. When all the vegetables in the water are cold, drain well.
- 5When ready to serve, heat the butter and oil in a very large saute pan or large pot. Saute the shallots over medium heat for 5 minutes, tossing occasionally, until lightly browned.
- 6Add the drained vegetables to the shallots with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper and toss. Cook just until the vegetables are heated through. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Green Spring Vegetables Barefoot Contessa - Ina Garten
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: