Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low fat Greek inspired salad dressing with a zing! You can use it on chicken or lamb too!
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, Peeled
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, Crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup plain 2% yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium lemon, Juice Only
- Place all items in food processor or blender and process until smooth. Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
This is so easy and a very pleasant change from my normal salad dressings. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2013.