Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An oldy from Southern Living. I like this for breakfast.
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 5 cups green seedless grapes, washed and stemed
- mint sprig
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the brown sugar and sour cream.
- Add in the grapes, stir to coat well.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes; garnish with mint sprig.
Actually we had this for dessert one hot evening -- accompanied by a nice shortbread cookie. Delightful! Thanks, NurseDi.
My husband came home with a large bag of red seedless grapes, that werent very sweet. I made this recipe using sugar twin brown sugar replacement and low cal.sour cream. A nice way to use those sour grapes. Thank U for the recipe...