Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
An interesting salsa. Good served with nachos.
- 4 cups white seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 1 whole jalapeno, including seeds
- Put in hand-cranked food processor, or chop by hand.
- Mix well and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
I typically enjoy things that taste eclectic. I think this is just the wrong combination of flavors. Had this with sugared pita chips. Maybe heavily modified, this could be good.