1/1 Photo of Green Grape & Blueberry Pie
Having recently moved to Costa Rica, I have limited utensils to work with in my kitchen. For baking, I'm using my Black and Decker toaster oven, with the mini pans associated with a toaster oven. And being a little remote with no stores close, I try not to waste anything, That being said, I had green grapes that had to be eaten or used. I thought pie! I'd never seen a grape pie before, so I just started to put this easy recipe together. The blueberries were an after thought, I was about done cooking the grapes, thought the sauce was a little thin, and remembered I had frozen blueberries, threw them in and...viola! Grape & blueberry pie!! I made a really easy veg. oil pie crust, it turned out so flakey and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash and pull off grape stems.
- 2cut on half.
- 3in saucepan put grapes, sugar, corn starch and 1/4 C water.
- 4bring to boil, stir, and mash grapes.
- 5reduce heat, continue cooking 5-10 minutes, don't forget to stir.
- 6stir in blueberries and cook 5 more minutes.
- 7allow to cool slightly then spoon into pie crust, top, seal, vent crust.
- 8bake @ 450 for 10 minute reduce oven to 350 and bake 25 min or until crust is brown.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Grape & Blueberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 195.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 180.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g