Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious cold green pea salad. Good recipe for variations!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- bacon bits
- salt & pepper
- Defrost green peas by running under cold water in colander.
- In medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Add bacon bits and salt/pepper to your personal tastes.
- Chill for one hour, enjoy.
Delicious! Green peas give it a nice soft crunch, bacon adds flavor, and the overall look is of a complex variation on egg salad. Much enjoyed! Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2008.