Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A healthier variation of something I ordered from a restaurant. Delicious!
Make and share this Green Goddess Tofu Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces , extra firm or 3 ounces firm tofu
- 1 wheat tortilla
- 1 ounce of your favorite cheese
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite green goddess sauce
- 1⁄4 avocado
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 lettuce
- lemon pepper (to taste)
- garlic (to taste)
- olive oil or Pam cooking spray (for cooking)
- Cut tofu into small pieces. Spray skillet with pam or olive oil. Fry tofu with onion,lemon pepper and garlic. Cook until golden brown.
- Spread the green goddess sauce on one half of the wheat tortilla. Place cheese and avocado on top of the sauce. Layer the tofu next and add the shredded lettuce. Then roll closed.