Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a recipe for a creamy vegan salad dressing I've been enjoying as a zestier, gluten-free alternative to Annie's Goddess Dressing. If you don't like the bite of raw garlic, try roasting or sauteeing the garlic first.
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of (use juice of a whole lemon if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley sprig, lightly packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 garlic clove
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth. Use at room temperature. Store leftovers in a sealed container in refrigerator.
This was a good dressing. Next time I would omit the water or add more tahini to thicken it and enhance the yummy tahini flavor. A half recipe made enough for two large salads.
Tasty and pretty easy to make. Thanks fr posting.
This is quick and easy. I made this in my magic bullet and used fresh spinach instead of the parsley (needed to use it up) and a pear infused white balsamic vinegar instead of the cider vinegar. The result is a creamy, bright green dressing. The lemon is fresh and the tahini is nutty and the honey and garlic add a sweet and pungent taste. Very good on top of any combination of fruit, vegetables or protein.