1/3 Photos of Green Goddess Taco Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 7 1/4 ounces packages nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, in bite-sized pieces
- 7 1/2 ounces cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup green goddess salad dressing (secret ingredient!)
- 1Heat skillet to Med-Hi heat with small amount of oil; saute ground beef; brown, and drain well.
- 2Add taco seasoning mix and follow directions of package.
- 3Cool (Maybe be refrigerated for later use).
- 4To assemble: Crush chips into bite-size pieces and add to salad bowl along with the meat,cheese, beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and green onions.
- 5Pour dressing over all and toss to combine.
- 6Serve immediately.
- 7Note: May substitute 2 cups cooked cubed chicken, for beef; sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Goddess Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 881.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 31.5 g