Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
From the "Meat Club (Girls only) Cookbook" by Vanessa Dina, Kristina Fuller and Gemma DePalma. I took this out of the library since I love meat and the cover of the book was so cute: Pink background with a cow in high heels and a flower behind her ear. It's "For Gals who love their meat!"
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Put the garlic and salt into a small bowl and mash the into a paste.
- Transfer the paste to a mini food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Serve with steak.