Recipe by DailyInspiration
Great with a seafood or pasta salad.
Top Review by breezermom
Made this tonight for a late dinner. It was quite warm here today, so I served it cold. Loved it that way. I'll try again when it is cold and serve it hot. Never imagined nutmeg with avocado.....different, but quite delicious cold! Thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR tag game.
- 1 1⁄2 cups avocados, diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place avocado, lime juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg in an electric blender. Add 1 can of chicken broth.
- Cover and blend 30 seconds at high speed.
- Stir in remaining can broth; chill until ice-cold.
- Garnish with a spoonful of whipped cream and a sprinkling of nutmeg.
- Prep time does not include refrigeration time.