Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great over fish cakes or as a salad dressing. from B H & G low cal
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- In a blender container or food processor bowl combine yogurt, 1/4 cup sour cream and tarragon.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in remaining sour cream, chives, lime juice and garlic.
- Store any remaining sauce, covered, in the refrigerator up to 3 days and serve with salad greens.
A very easy to make recipe. Tasted much like a homemade Ranch. I reduced the amount of tarragon because I dont like it much, but I also added pepper and used mayo instead of yoghurt. my family loved the result as a veggie dip.
A little high in fat for my taste, but good flavor on fish or even salads.
Very nice, Derf. Super easy to make. Loved the tarragon, made me sit up and take notice. Thnx for posting.