Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Another healthy dressing.
- 1⁄4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or 2, if you like)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process until mixture is smooth.
- Store tightly covered and refrigerated.
Excellent - I am eating a low carb diet and this really makes all those salads palatable.
Very fresh tasting dressing.
Really liked this dressing, easy and yummy and low fat too - what more could you ask for.