Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the MDC kitchen to yours.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup shrimp or 1 cup crabmeat or 1 cup lobster meat
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 minced garlic clove
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons chopped green onions
- Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces and toss with shrimp.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over lettuce and toss.
- Garnish with parsley.
The directions need to be written better. I mixed mayo and sourcream with all of the other ingredients. I think I will put the mixture in a blender to make the consistency thinner and to make the green onions smaller. I used shrimp but could just eat the salad without any seafood.