1/1 Photo of Green Goddess Potato Salad
1 hr 20 mins
susie cooks's Note:
From Gourmet Magazine. This is a nice twist on regular potato salad. Cook time also includes time to cool the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb green beans
- 3 lbs cooked small boiling potatoes, cooled and quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar or 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3 flat anchovy fillets, chopped or 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Cook beans in a 3-quart saucepan of boiling salted water, uncovered, until tender crisp, 3-5 minutes.
- 2Drain in a sieve, then plunge the sieve into a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- 3Drain again, pat beans dry and then cut into 1/4 inch pieces and put in a large bowl with the potatoes.
- 4Pulse mayonnaise, vinegar, scallions, anchovies, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper in a food processor, or blender, until dressing is pale green and herbs are finely chopped.
- 5Stir into potato mixture.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Goddess Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 754.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: