delicious green combination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bread (we used a white bread, but one filled with lots of different whole grains and seeds would be *awesom)
- 2 -3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese (or othermild white melty cheese)
- handful fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- olive oil (and butter if youâ re so inclined)
- 1Spread about 1 tablespoon of Pesto onto each slice of bread.
- 2On one slice of bread, add 1 slice of cheese, sliced avocado, crumbled goat cheese, spinach, second slice of cheese, then top it with second slice of bread. Press together gently.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan over medium low heat. (If you want to use butter, add it to the oil and let it melt). Add the sandwich to the oil and cook until bread is golden brown. Press down on the sandwich lightly, then flip the sandwich over and cook until second side is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Goddess Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.2
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 624.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: