Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I happen to love anchovies This makes a good quart of dressing which can be used on fish, veges ,fresh vegetables , baked potatoes etc.if desired. If you can't find anchovy paste, use drained canned ones and mash well.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup anchovy paste
- 1⁄2 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chives, chopped (freeze dried is fine too)
- Crush garlic with salt and combine with anchovies and vinegar.
- Combine mayo and sour cream and blend both mixtures together.
- Chill very well. Stays refigerated a good week or so.