Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
NO ONE will guess this is non-fat. It is great as a salad dressing, or over baked potatoes. It can be used as a dip also.
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 pinch anchovy paste, if desired
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cilantro, if desired
- Mix the mayo, sour cream, and vinegar.
- Stir in the anchovy paste, if using it.
- Use kitchen shears to snip the parsley, chives, and cilantro (if using it) into tiny bits.
- Stir the herbs into the dressing mix.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let chill overnight before using.