Recipe by Sharon123
Great as a salad dressing or as a dip. From the show Kelsey's Essentials, Episode: Urban Farming
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and roughly chopped
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- vegetables, for serving (such as blanched radish, cauliflower, broccoli and sugar snap peas)
- mixed field green salad, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, basil, parsley, chives, tarragon and garlic, processing until smooth and scraping down the sides as necessary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crudite and green salad.
- Cook's Note: The dressing will thicken as it chills. This is a great way to use up extra fresh herbs, switch out whatever herbs you have on hand.