Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A creamy, green-tinted salad dressing.
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parsley sprig
- 2 green onions, cut up
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- Place first 9 ingredients in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Fold in yogurt.
- Cover and chill until serving.
- Good on a green salad or to dress cold seafood.
Sorry, but I didn't like the flavor of this at all. It was way too sweet and really didn't have that punch that I'm looking for in a Green Goddess Dressing.
I served this dressing on my Jamaican Garden Salad, and it was a hit. I made it exactly as directed and chilled all day (made in morning had for dinner. I did use low fat Hellmann's. Thanks for another favorite in our house!