Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very creamy and semi-thick dressing. It is good on a crisp green salad.
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (4 oz.)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onions with top
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar or 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- Cover and chill if not using immediately.
- If this dressing is too thick, thin with a little milk.
This is really good! We had it on a romaine salad, and also with fresh vegetable sticks. Great!! Thanks!
This is a great dip for chips and veggies. We did just that. Then we thinned it with a little milk and enjoyed it on fresh crisp iceberg lettuce. I know I'll use this one often, because it is delicious and 'multi-talented'. :) I just had to add that a couple days later, we're now enjoying the thicker version on our baked potatoes.
Wonderful dressing Miss Annie, I made this excactly as stated, only, I added a bit more fresh garlic than one clove, I made it in the morning, and refrigerated it until tonight to blend the flavors...we enjoyed this over our salad (DH is a big fan of Green Goddess dressing), and he said that this was excellent, and that I should make this again...I agree, thanks for posting Miss Annie, great dressing!...KC :-)