Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This appeared in the Montreal Gazette after some one requested a printed version of the recipe they tried several years ago. There really is only three instructions to this recipe so it is really simple to make.
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml snipped fresh chives or 59.14 ml minced scallion
- 59.14 ml minced fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml white wine vinegar
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry and minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Stir all the ingredients together in a small bowl until well blended.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.
I have never had any type of green goddess dressing before so I'm not sure what the 'real thing' is supposed to taste like. I do know however that I love this version! It came out very creamy and yet was still very light on my greens. Great flavor too, I cut the recipe in half except still used the 3 anchovy filets (anchovy lover here!) and skipped any extra salt. I'll definately make this one again. Made for PAC Spring 2011.