Recipe by Studentchef
This appeared in the Montreal Gazette after some one requested a printed version of the recipe they tried several years ago. There really is only three instructions to this recipe so it is really simple to make.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
I have never had any type of green goddess dressing before so I'm not sure what the 'real thing' is supposed to taste like. I do know however that I love this version! It came out very creamy and yet was still very light on my greens. Great flavor too, I cut the recipe in half except still used the 3 anchovy filets (anchovy lover here!) and skipped any extra salt. I'll definately make this one again. Made for PAC Spring 2011.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh chives or 1⁄4 cup minced scallion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry and minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper