Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Do not let the anchovy paste scare you away! It adds a nutty taste to this dressing that balances the herbs out well. From Bon Appetit.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (low fat works, but non-fat does not)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley (use Italian flat leaf parsley, not curly)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pack all ingredients into a food processer and pulse until smooth.