Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is adapted from Southern Living Feel Good Food. Similar to my other Green Goddess Salad recipe, but with a few more ingredients.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, loosely packed, fresh
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped, fresh
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, chopped (for garnish)
- Process first 9 ingredients in food processor til smooth. Or use immersion blender.
- Stir in chives, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 2 - 24 hours.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Serve with assorted vegetables.