2 hrs 15 mins
This recipe is adapted from Southern Living Feel Good Food. Similar to my other Green Goddess Salad recipe, but with a few more ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup parsley, loosely packed, fresh
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped, fresh
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, chopped (for garnish)
- 1Process first 9 ingredients in food processor til smooth. Or use immersion blender.
- 2Stir in chives, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Cover and chill for 2 - 24 hours.
- 4Garnish, if desired.
- 5Serve with assorted vegetables.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Goddess Dip
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 284.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
salt and pepper