Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't be scared of those anchovies. Thy are just wee things. Are we chefs or mice?
Make and share this Green Goddess Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovies, drained
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Mix mayo, sour cream, parsley, anchovies, chives, vinegar, and garlic in a bowl.
- Add a little milk to thin to right consistency.
- Marinate overnight for best flavor.
- Serve with chopped fresh veggies.
Wow that's powerful stuff!! But my dad gave it a thumbs up and he's the one who wanted it for his birthday, so thanks for the recipe. I didn't have to add any milk, though I used it to stuff mushrooms for fondue. Thanks again!