Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Williams-Sonoma site.
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped of fresh mint
- 2 -3 anchovy fillets
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- potato chips
- mixed vegetables, for dipping (crudites)
- In a blender or food processor, combine the chives, parsley, tarragon, basil, mint, anchovies, shallot, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- Blend or process until smooth, about 1 minute or about 15 pulses.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the sour cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
- Serve with potato chips and crudites for dipping.
I can never get enough anchovies! The paste in the tube has been a nice recent discovery...