- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 1 qt saucepan, place garlic and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 minutes to blanch garlic; drain.
- Mince garlic; place in medium bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, parsley, green onions, mayonnaise,lemon juice,anchovy paste, and tarragon.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.