Recipe by MsSally
This is a great salad that can be used as a meal on a hot summer day. Uses imitation crab meat, but feel free to sub cooked shrimp or even chicken or tuna.
Top Review by smiles4u
I made this last night for dinner. I did add some tiny shrimp along with the crabmeat to make a "seafood" salad. I also added a little chopped celery. The flavor is amazing. I can't wait to eat the leftovers tonight. Thank you for posting! :)
- 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package shell pasta
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 teaspoons green goddess salad dressing mix
- 1 cup 2% cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta till al dente. Rinse with cold water and set aside to drain.
- Mix crab and veggies. Add to pasta.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, milk and dressing mix.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix. Add cheddar and mix through. Chill for 30 minutes to set flavors.
- Enjoy on a bed of lettuce with crackers of your choice.