Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not totally from scratch because you have to use the Penzey's Green Goddess powdered dressing base, but it's great on chips, veggies, fish, salad, etc. The amount is an estimate. It should be at least 1 cup.
- 1 tablespoon rounded green goddess salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise or 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 medium Hass avocado
- Mix the dressing base with the water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the mayonnaise and stir thoroughly.
- Mash avocado and add to the dressing.
- You could put it all in the blender to blend into a smooth consistency if you like.