Based on recipe from Chez Panisse. Great on salads, salmon, etc. Or is nice dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces avocados
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 anchovy, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley, fresh and chopped
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, fresh and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh and chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh and chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1Blend first 7 ingredients until a coarse puree forms.
- 2With machine running, gradually add oil through feed tube and blend well.
- 3Transfer to bowl and whisk in cream.
- 4Add everything else and whisk to combine.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cover and chill at least 3 hours. Be careful, it will separate if not chilled.
- 7Before serving let stand at room temp 30 minutes and rewhisk.
- 8Can be made a day ahead.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Goddess Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1006.9
- Calories from Fat 964
- Total Fat 107.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 100.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar