This a recipe from Serious Eats that DH and I love. It can be used a main dish or a side dish with grilled fish or chicken. It uses Green Giant frozen baby limas and corn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a fine sieve rinse quinoa under cold running for 1 minute.
- 2Drain well.
- 3In a 2 quart saucepan heat quinoa and water to boiling.
- 4Reduce heat to low and cover and simmer for 12-14 minutes or until tender and liquid is absorbed.
- 5Meanwhile, cook lima beans as directed on package and drain.
- 6Cook corn as directed on package, do not drain/.
- 7Place corn and lima beans into a 10 inch skillet.
- 8Add paprika, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 9Stir in cooked quinoa and tomatoes.
- 10Cook over medium heat: stirring frequently 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 11Sprinkle with sliced green onions, optional.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Giant Quinoa Succotash
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 265.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g