Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a yummy dish even for those a little shy of fish. I've made this recipe so often that I have forgotten where it came from. It could have been Better Homes and Gardens. It also goes well with Coconut and Cashew Rice.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add onions and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add garlic, ginger chili and turmeric and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Stir in coconut milk, cardamom pods, cloves, cinnamon stick, curry leaves, salt and pepper and bring to boil.
- Add fish and simmer for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Serve fish on banana leaves, spoon over sauce.