Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here in Florida, we are able to enjoy fresh fish almost all year long. My family loves this recipe. It is so easy, and kids love it too!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white fish fillets
- 6 garlic cloves (or 2 tbsp. minced)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Combine all ingredients (except fish) in blender.
- Place fish in skillet and cover with sauce.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes on stove at medium heat.
What a great way to prepare fish! My hubby is the fish-eater of our household and he really loved this. Such an easy preparation and nice presentation too! I'll be making this for him often!