Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another herbal tea preparation...yet another twist in sobriety!
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tea leaves (or 1 teabag)
- Boil water with fennel seeds for a good 2-3 minutes.
- Add tea leaves, turn off the heat and let the same stand.
- Add sugar and enjoy.
- U can add a dash of milk if you want!
Delicious! I upped the fennel to a whole teaspoon and also added a teaspoon of coriander seeds as well. I substituted local honey for sugar and it was fantastic!
A really delicious brew. Marvelous flavors and a great treat. I used Splenda and no milk and fell on love with this. Made for Comfort Cafe, Snow Queens Round, Jan '10
Very fennel tea! I enjoyed it plain, and also with milk and sugar. Thanks for posting, I found your recipe when I did a search for tea recipes to help for bloating actually. Fennel tea was suggested.