Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A burger with a tasty dill pickle surprise in the middle! Another find from the www.ilovepickles.com website. It notes you can mold burgers into hot-dog shapes and use sliced-lengthwise pickles if you want to use hot dog buns. Times are a guess-timate until I can make 'em.
- 118.29 ml pickle juice
- 35.43 g onion soup mix (1 envelope)
- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- 30-42 dill pickle slices
- 6 hamburger buns
- Mix pickle juice and onion soup mix; add ground beef and mix thoroughly.
- Divide into 12 thin patties.
- Arrange 5 to 7 dill pickle chips in the center of six patties; cover with remaining patties and seal edges well.
- Pan fry in non-stick fry pan or broil 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
These were really good and will make again. I shaped my burgers around pickle spears. Pickles are salty enough; so I didn't add the onion soup mix or the pickle juice. Glad I didn't. Would've been WAY to salty tasting. Besides that, we really liked these!! :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!!