1/1 Photo of Green-Eyed Monster Burgers
Kat's Mom's Note:
A burger with a tasty dill pickle surprise in the middle! Another find from the www.ilovepickles.com website. It notes you can mold burgers into hot-dog shapes and use sliced-lengthwise pickles if you want to use hot dog buns. Times are a guess-timate until I can make 'em.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pickle juice and onion soup mix; add ground beef and mix thoroughly.
- 2Divide into 12 thin patties.
- 3Arrange 5 to 7 dill pickle chips in the center of six patties; cover with remaining patties and seal edges well.
- 4Pan fry in non-stick fry pan or broil 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green-Eyed Monster Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 1232.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: