1/2 Photos of Green Enchiladas
Amber of AZ's Note:
Green Enchiladas is a dish that you make knowing you are looking forward to the leftovers. I love the creaminess and tang of the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar green chili salsa
- 10 corn tortillas or 10 fat free flour tortillas (6 to 8 inches in diameter)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken (leftovers from Crockpot Chicken Taco Meat recipe by Recipezaar is really good in this dish) or 2 1/2 cups refried beans (depending of course if you want meat or not)
- 1 cup shredded fat-free monterey jack cheese
- sour cream, for topping if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Stir 1 cup sour cream into salsa.
- 3Dip each tortilla into sauce to coat both sides.
- 4Spoon 1/4 cup of the chicken or beans onto each tortilla; roll up.
- 5Place seam sides down in ungreased rectangular baking dish.
- 6Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake uncovered about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 9Serve with sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 707.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free monterey jack cheese