This is my variation on about 20 different recipes I read. I think you will like it. You can use leftover hamburgers or some of that lovely rotisserie chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- pizza dough
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef, cooked or 1/2 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional or from a can)
- 5 ounces green enchilada sauce (red if you prefer)
- 8 ounces refried black beans (regular if you want)
- 1 cup of mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded (optional)
- 1 tomato, chopped (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to the hottest you got.
- 2Spread pizza dough.
- 3Spread beans evenly on top of dough.
- 4Then the enchilada sauce.
- 5Sprinkle cheese all over the top.
- 6Sprinkle onions, garlic and jalapeno on top.
- 7Add your meat.
- 8Bake 10-15 minutes (on a stone if you have one) until crust is crispy.
- 9Remove from oven and slide onto a cutting board.
- 10Top with sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Mexican Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Enchilada Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1041.7
- Calories from Fat 476
- Total Fat 52.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 219.7 mg
- Sodium 3092.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 80.2 g