Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my variation on about 20 different recipes I read. I think you will like it. You can use leftover hamburgers or some of that lovely rotisserie chicken.
- pizza dough
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef, cooked or 1⁄2 lb chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional or from a can)
- 5 ounces green enchilada sauce (red if you prefer)
- 8 ounces refried black beans (regular if you want)
- 1 cup of mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded (optional)
- 1 tomato, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to the hottest you got.
- Spread pizza dough.
- Spread beans evenly on top of dough.
- Then the enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese all over the top.
- Sprinkle onions, garlic and jalapeno on top.
- Add your meat.
- Bake 10-15 minutes (on a stone if you have one) until crust is crispy.
- Remove from oven and slide onto a cutting board.
- Top with sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce.