Recipe by Meisha-ann
This is a healthy yummy breakfast. Try to use organic avocado - it makes a huge difference.
- 2 eggs
- dried dill
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 ounce diced organic avocado
- 1 ounce frozen spinach
- 2 sausage links
Directions See How It's Made
- Start cooking the sausage over medium high heat.
- In the meantime, beat the eggs with paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Start sauteing the frozen spinach in a separate pan over medium high heat.
- When the spinach is almost cooked, add the egg mixture and dixed avocado.
- Scramble the eggs, avocado and spinach to the desired texture.
- Sprinkle with the dried dill and serve with the cooked sausage.