Recipe by Ryan #19
This is a great if your a little rushed for time and can easily serve 2 people on the go. Sometimes I like to put the totilla in a big pan and warm it on low heat.
- 4 eggs
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 5 ml margarine
- 2 slices ham
- 2 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, food coloring, salt and pepper.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat.
- Put ham into frying pan 1 slice at a time and cook until you see brown spots on the ham.
- Put fryed ham on tortilla and add margerine to pan.
- Pour mixture into frying pan and cook like scrambled eggs.
- Put half of the eggs on each tortilla and roll up tortilla.
- Enjoy :).