Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A fun, kid-friendly version of green eggs and ham to enjoy while reading the ever-so-famous Dr. Seuss' book, Green Eggs and Ham. A great recipe to share with your child's classroom teacher or to cook with your child. Enjoy!
- Melt one teaspoon of butter in a pan over medium heat. Add ham and brown until slightly crisp.
- Remove ham from pan, transfer to plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Beat eggs and milk with a whisk until frothy. Add food coloring to your liking.
- Heat one tablespoon of butter over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture to the pan and stir with a spatula until eggs are firm, not runny.
- Transfer to plate and serve with ham and buttered toast.