A fun, kid-friendly version of green eggs and ham to enjoy while reading the ever-so-famous Dr. Seuss' book, Green Eggs and Ham. A great recipe to share with your child's classroom teacher or to cook with your child. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt one teaspoon of butter in a pan over medium heat. Add ham and brown until slightly crisp.
- 2Remove ham from pan, transfer to plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- 3Beat eggs and milk with a whisk until frothy. Add food coloring to your liking.
- 4Heat one tablespoon of butter over medium heat.
- 5Add egg mixture to the pan and stir with a spatula until eggs are firm, not runny.
- 6Transfer to plate and serve with ham and buttered toast.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Eggs and Ham a La Sam-I-Am
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.3
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 448.9 mg
- Sodium 577.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: