Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe originated in a cookbook my childs' playschool put together as a fund raiser. Reading Dr Suess's Green Eggs and Ham prior to cooking is a "must do" to create a memorable experience. Amount can easily be doubled, tripled, etc.
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped green pepper
- 3 teaspoons chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped ham
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 slice toast
- Read green eggs and ham.
- Beat egg and milk together till frothy.
- Saute in small amount of oil the onions, peppers and chopped ham.
- Stir in spinach and add the egg mixture.
- Add salt and pepper and stir constantly with spatula.
- Serve with toast.