Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Scrambled eggs with spinach, parmesan cheese, and chopped ham.
- First wash the spinach, make sure that you let it soak for about 90 seconds in a lot of water to make sure it is clean,
- next while you are waiting for the spinach crack the eggs into a bowl, use a whisk and scramble for 10 seconds,.
- after that you dry the spinach, tear of ends or bad parts
- then chop the spinach, and add it to the eggs, lightly mix again,.
- lastly chop the ham, and add to the eggs.
- add the parmesan cheese and mix all together and scramble in a frying pan for 3-3.5 minutes.