1/6 Photos of Green [& Deviled] Eggs 'n' Ham
Sydney Mike's Note:
Just want Sam-I-Am to know I DO like Green Eggs 'n' Ham, & one of the easiest ways to enjoy 'em is by making a recipe like this! Obviously this recipe is for a group [or someone who REALLY, REALLY likes green eggs]! [I use ONLY Del Monte brand Sweet Pickle Relish, 'cause many of the other brands have a large amount of hig fructose corn syrup.] The 23-minute cooking time for the hard-cooked eggs is not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Carefully cut eggs into halves lengthwise. Just as carefully, scoop out yolks & into a bowl.
- 2Mash yolks well, then mix in mayo, mustard & relish.
- 3Add green food color ONE DROP AT A TIME, mixing well after EACH drop, until desired intensity of green is achieved.
- 4Add chopped ham & lemon pepper & mix well.
- 5Carefully spoon & slightly mound yolk mixture into each hollowed egg white half.
- 6If using paprika, sprinkle lightly over the green deviled eggs & serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green [& Deviled] Eggs 'n' Ham
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 69.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: