- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained and shredded
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 hardboiled egg, mashed
- 2 slices cheese slices (to taste)
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first five ingredients together.
- Toast whole grain bread.
- Top two slices with cheese followed by the tuna salad.
- Cover with remaining toasted bread.
- Variation: Green Death Tuna Melt. Fill two pieces of bread with cheese and tuna salad. Butter the outsides of the bread and cook as for grilled cheese sandwiches.