Recipe by CIndytc
I got this recipe years ago out of a Betty Crocker Holiday Recipe magazine..It is so pretty and so easy to make I have made it many times...would work good for a St. Pattys Day drink or Xmas...I serve it in a large pitcher instead of a punch bowl...
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups Gatorade sports drink, Lemon-Lime flaor, chilled
- 1 cup light rum
- 2 (12 ounce) canslemon-lime soda pop, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix limeade concetrate, sports drink and rum in large pitcher. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, pour punchinto pumch bowl. Add soda pop. Or do as I do I mix all together and serve from a large pitcher into glasses with ice and marchino cherries in them.